The Tightrope Team is happy to announce the latest software maintenance release for Cablecast. See the full list of fixes for version 6.2.2 listed below. As always, please contact our support team with questions or to schedule an appointment to update your system.
Cablecast 6.2.2 Release Notes
* Bug CC-239 | Live Stream Start Stop Button Does Not Always Reflect Current State
-Fixed an issue where a live stream's start / stop button would not update to reflect the streams new state after starting or stopping the stream.
* Bug CC-240 | Live Stream Can Error When Starting
-Fixed an issue where starting a live stream in the Cablecast UI would error due to the stream not being ready when the player first loads.
* Bug CC-378 | Public Site Does Not Filter Cleared Shows
-Fixed an issue where shows that have been cleared in Cablecast would still appear on the front page and in search results of the Cablecast Public Site. These shows are now filtered out correctly.
* Bug CC-380 | Third Party iFrames Do Not Display In Show Record
-Fixed an issue where configured iFrames were not displayed in the show record. The iFrames are now displayed correctly.
* Bug CC-268 | VODs Created For Multi-Reel Shows can be in the Wrong Order
-Fixed an issue where VOD files of multi-reel shows could be out of order. VOD files of multi-reel shows now play in order.
* Bug CC-288 | Public Site Fails To Load if Saved Searches are Deleted
-Fixed an issue where the Public Site would fail to load if a gallery referenced a deleted saved search. In addition to cleaning up any broken galleries, we also now prevent the user from deleting a search if any galleries reference it.
* Bug CC-377 | Live Streaming and VOD Configuration Incorrectly Validate Trailing Whitespace
-Fixed an issue where trailing whitespace in a URL configuration field would validate correctly but generate bad embed codes. The trailing whitespace is now removed when saving the configuration.
* Bug CC-373 | Populate Duration Field with Last Used Value When Moving Items in the Schedule
-When moving items in the schedule using the "move by" function, Cablecast now populates the duration field with the last value used in a session.