The Tightrope team is happy to announce the latest maintenance release for Cablecast. See the full list of fixes for version 6.1.6 listed below. Please contact our support team with questions.
Cablecast 6.1.6 Release Notes
* Bug CC-188 | Public Site Should Not Limit Number of Schedule Results
-Fixed an issue where schedules on the public site would not show more than 200 scheduled shows per day. All public site schedules will now accurately display all shows that are not marked CG exempt regardless of the amount.
* Bug CC-253 | Add Error to Windows Event Viewer if PCI Express Slot is too Narrow
-The application will now detect the Matrox card's PCIe electrical bus width and report an error in the event viewer if it is below X8.
* Bug CC-378 | Public Site Does Not Filter Cleared Shows
-Fixed an issue where shows that have been cleared in Cablecast would still appear on the front page and in search results of the Cablecast Public Site. These shows are now filtered out correctly.
* Bug CC-380 | Third Party iFrames Do Not Display in Show Record
-Fixed an issue where configured iFrames were not displayed in the show record. The iFrames are now displayed correctly.
* Bug CC-268 | VODs Created for Multi-Reel Shows can be in the Wrong Order
-Fixed an issue where VOD files of multi-reel shows could be out of order. VOD files of multi-reel shows now play in order.
* Bug CC-377 | Live Streaming and VOD Configuration Incorrectly Validate Trailing Whitespace
-Fixed an issue where trailing whitespace in a URL configuration field would validate correctly but generate bad embed codes. The trailing whitespace is now removed when saving the configuration.
* Bug CC-265 | Autopilot Sends Can Timeout
-Fixed an issue where Autopilot sends would timeout while updating the schedule in the database. This was accomplished by removing some of the work done when updating the schedule during an Autopilot send and increasing the performance of the database.
* Bug CC-421 | Live Streams Fail to Play from New Cablecast Live Servers
-Fixed a configuration issue that caused a duplicated mime type for HLS files. The duplication caused a failure to download the files preventing viewing. You are now able to view the live stream from new Cablecast Live Servers